Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Comrades

The Imperium has deemed it fit for this forum to have a Commissar to oversee day-to-day operations and keep up morale around here.

...carry on.

OOC:
Yeah, just being silly with that stuff, I like to pretend to be scary sometimes. Probably shouldn't take me too seriously, I'm not a new moderator or anything.

A friend told me about this site, honestly for the h-games bit of the forum though the rest of it looks pretty good too, will have to take a more detailed look around now that I've joined up.

What's there to say about me? I love roleplaying, of course. Real time and turn-based strategy video games most of all, and tabletop war games (hence the Warhammer bent). Obviously I also enjoy Hentai and drawn women (and men. and futa. not in that particular order). Other interests include music and cooking, and while I'm a very creative person, I tend to follow the rules closely for something I'm not familiar with, and be as knowledgeable as possible about a topic before commenting on it.

I go by the name Aeon and Sodapop on a few MUSH-type games and forums outside of this one, and also Commissar-Chan obviously. I'm honestly a friendly person and open to PMs to talk about whatever you feel like asking me about so long as you don't expect an instantaneous response!

Are you an artsy person? Make me a banner! [SIZE=3]OR BE PURGED.
[/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Greetings Comrades - by Commissar-chan - 6th August 2010, 05:36
Greetings Comrades - by IkariZero - 6th August 2010, 06:14
Greetings Comrades - by Mina V - 6th August 2010, 06:55
Greetings Comrades - by alarmguy - 6th August 2010, 09:55
Greetings Comrades - by The Guardian - 6th August 2010, 11:58
Greetings Comrades - by Commissar-chan - 6th August 2010, 14:35
Greetings Comrades - by vella - 6th August 2010, 15:19
Greetings Comrades - by AstroForce - 6th August 2010, 21:39