Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, hehe... Never thought I'd be doing something like this.

Alright, obviously I'm rather new here, and quite a bit nervous. Mostly because I'm both male and straight. Go figure, eh? First introduced to the genre by the Futa Club doujins, grew to quickly appreciate such things, then learned very easily to love it. Of course, the Futa Club doujins shall forever be my favorite, being my first, haha.

Feels really awkward discussing such things, even though I am, least to say, rather confident I am among those like me (Dunno what gave me that hint, =P). I can't really say that I like specific types of futa, because, well, I haven't found anything I don't like, in truth. Minor details of interests of mine seem unimportant at this time, in any case. I'm glad to finally have said this, though. It feels good to acknowledge this anonymously.

Also, I'd highly advise calling me 'Val'. Valengarde seems like it'd be a pain in the ass to type out constantly, lawl. Good to meet all of you, Futanari Palace!

Messages In This Thread
Well, hehe... Never thought I'd be doing something like this. - by Valengarde - 13th June 2010, 07:32
Well, hehe... Never thought I'd be doing something like this. - by EForExtinction - 17th June 2010, 01:27