Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suddenly Comprehensible

Hi there, some of you already know me, but here's an introduction for those of you who don't.

I'm Psy-T, I registered here a year and a half back, and at first it was only to see what the site has to offer, then I forgot about if for about a year, and then I found it among my unused bookmarks, found the respective IRC channel and started participating, mostly in an RP capacity.
My username is incomprehensible because that's my favorite word in the English language, and because I wasn't eager to be easily identified at a fetish site back when I first registered, but please call me Psy, or better yet - slut, whore, sissy, girlyboy, et cetera. [Image: tongue.gif]

So who is Psy-T?
Psy-T is a 24 year old boy who's been obssessed with music (both as a listener, and as a creator) for over a dozen years... A rather sexually active 24 year old boy, one who has discovered a very strong sexual attraction to transsexuals at age 15, one who has discovered a deep deep desire to be forced to crossdress at age 23, and one who intends to keep enjoying his sexuality to the fullest.

He's also a rather reliable source for film and music recommendations, even restaurant recommendations if you happen to live in the same area as him.

A closing note, hmm, let's see...
Please force feminize me! And if you want to read some of the previous roleplays I've been in, just head on over to the RPchan Social Group Forum, my logs are all over that place.

Delight in Difference.

Messages In This Thread
Suddenly Comprehensible - by Psy-T - 2nd May 2010, 00:31
Suddenly Comprehensible - by JohnWesker - 2nd May 2010, 01:13
Suddenly Comprehensible - by The Guardian - 2nd May 2010, 04:38
Suddenly Comprehensible - by TaoFuta - 2nd May 2010, 08:40
Suddenly Comprehensible - by alarmguy - 2nd May 2010, 17:53
Suddenly Comprehensible - by blackshark - 2nd May 2010, 22:47
Suddenly Comprehensible - by Beerkeg - 4th May 2010, 09:16
Suddenly Comprehensible - by Brian - 5th May 2010, 08:34