Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An introduction delayed too long

So, like... I was browsing the 2D threads again and I realized I'm perusing this forum a lot-a lot. And I see some people post a lot and some people post a little and realized I've got, like, 6 posts to my name. Grand total. And I mean, that makes me a lurker, which is fine and all but... I just love futa! I mean, granted it's my secret sexual deviation, buuuut... And also, I keep to myself about this. Just one person in the world knows my face AND that I love futa XD. So I wanna talk to other futafans. That's where you hot little things come in.

So that's the end of the intro! Basically LET'S BE FRIENDS!! Whaddya say?!

Oh, so here's the optional reading material: What makes me me. Which issss uhhh..... My favorite thread is Futanari self-suck (autofellatio is gorgeous). I'm quite the lover of furry stuff. Furry futas make me hot. If I could magically be a futa, I totally would. As mentioned before, I'm super in-the-closet about me being a futanari lover, and the same way about being furry. Uhmmm... I love-love to roleplay, but sometimes have a curiously difficult time getting into it. SO!!

Write me a response if you wanna ask me something or talk to me. Message me personally if you wanna get to know me in private.

Messages In This Thread
An introduction delayed too long - by MiiraLefina - 29th April 2010, 01:16
An introduction delayed too long - by futashari - 29th April 2010, 01:29
An introduction delayed too long - by Bishiebunny - 29th April 2010, 01:36
An introduction delayed too long - by vella - 29th April 2010, 01:44
An introduction delayed too long - by The Guardian - 29th April 2010, 02:07
An introduction delayed too long - by alarmguy - 29th April 2010, 03:24
An introduction delayed too long - by TaoFuta - 29th April 2010, 06:35
An introduction delayed too long - by MiiraLefina - 29th April 2010, 07:18
An introduction delayed too long - by Brian - 1st May 2010, 04:24