Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
returning member form Pre-Server Crash....

Hello All.... wow I completely forgot to check out the Intro area when I read about the Crash ?? ....

WOW, well ok here goes....

I Originally joined back in September of 08' (if I recall correctly) and I did a bunch of Futa-Morphs in the "Requests" Area... and then slowly lost interest and wondered off.... and stopped checking in, etc....

(skip to 3 weeks ago)

I was preparing for a OS Update & Clean Install, and whole backing up files I was scanning through many Hundreds of my bookmarks deciding which to save and which to DUMP... and I saw the link to the Old site, and long-story-short, I found this place again, and once again figured I'd play around in here and see if I could last longer than I did last time, lol....

So once again I have done a bunch of "Futa-Morphs" in the request section, as well as post some other general morphs in the gallery I set-up to RE-Post my older work, which can bee seen here : http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=25157

Background = Web Site Admin & designer / Artist (Digital & Old School) / Photoshop GuRu / general all around Bum, lol....

Messages In This Thread
returning member form Pre-Server Crash.... - by pencilguy - 30th November 2009, 06:07
returning member form Pre-Server Crash.... - by Brian - 1st December 2009, 01:23
returning member form Pre-Server Crash.... - by pencilguy - 1st December 2009, 03:14