Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longtime lurker at other boards, first time hentai board poster!

Yeah, unfortunately I am currently what everyone detests as far as trying to get an established forum up and running. I lurk ... a lot:

• I lurked at EZManga for probably about two years before finally bothering to register and give back to the community I had taken so much from.
  • I (still) lurk 4chan's mediocre /d/ channel for the occasional futa gem now and again.
  • I lurked World-of-Futanari.org like, forever, only opening up after seeing several users upload their own drawn doujins.
However, since they're MIA or whatever, a certain thread at /d/ mentioned being able to obtain Futanarikko Love 12 (I'm very behind on that series as the last one I read was like, volume 5 or 6, which was probably over two years ago) over here. I realized that I had gotten so behind on my favorite fetish as far as hentai goes--Futanari. So another board to quench my futa thirst was just the thing I was looking for.

So, yeah, blah blah, thanks for having and everything, but the one question I want to ask off top:

As my current status as a lurker, how do I contribute to lose such status? I can't find original/non-reposted hentai work to really get anyone who's been into futa longer than 2 years excited (~300 GB worth of Futa doujins translated/non-translated combined), so, is there like a place I should be donating periodically?

Or, perhaps, I'm being far too paranoid and everyone will surprise me with a warm welcome regardless? Smile

Messages In This Thread
Longtime lurker at other boards, first time hentai board poster! - by lolololololozzzzz - 3rd November 2009, 10:04