Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of

Hello there and pleased to meet you all...

I'm not that new to the forums but never posted before. I guess I skipped one important step while joining this awesome community.

In the time I'vs spent here I've known quite some very interesting and nice people. I didn't know this forums had such neat audience and contributors. Everyone here has made me feel at hope and I'm very grateful for that.

Let me tell you a bit about myself:

I'm still studying my last year of highschool and I can often be found online while on a boring class or during free periods. I like futanari alot and am a fan of cute girls too ^^ I consider myself a hotty and try to dress accordingly.

I like to RP a lot but my obsession with details my bore or annoy a few :3

I hope to get to know a lot of people here and have tons of friends ((I've been scolded for my friend-addin frenzies in the past without even a "hi" Tongue))

Feel free to PM me or leave a comment on my profile page anytime and see you all around!! *^-^*

Messages In This Thread
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by CandaceFuta - 11th October 2009, 10:01
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by Duel - 11th October 2009, 10:13
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by CandaceFuta - 12th October 2009, 00:06
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by CandaceFuta - 12th October 2009, 00:08
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by CandaceFuta - 12th October 2009, 00:10
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by CandaceFuta - 12th October 2009, 00:11
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by CandaceFuta - 12th October 2009, 00:13
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by Marpster - 12th October 2009, 01:27
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by Marpster - 12th October 2009, 01:39
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of - by CandaceFuta - 12th October 2009, 03:13