Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, Hello, Lurker-turned-poster and the definition of DILF

Greetings!

I've been sort of hanging around here for about five, six days, tops, slowly working on my profile and stuff while sort of getting to know the forum members by their words all over these boards. And I must say, I'm very impressed/pleased by what I see, so this in my introductory post. Also, I said something about definitions, but I'll get to that in a minute...

I'm 26 years old, bisexual, male, which my sexuality had been something of a debate to me since teenage, if not longer, with me finally coming to grips with it, albeit a little late at age 26. But I digress. My hobbies include being an Audiophile, a connoisseur of all things metal (You can't kill The Metal), though my musical tastes vary from forms of pop, hip-hop, blue grass/alt country, right on down the line. Pretty much, if it's been played, I can probably find -something- in the genre I like. Plus there's a few metalheads around, should be fun getting into those discussions and debates Tongue

I'm a gamer, an avid role-player, with favorite games usually involving gothic horror and/or fantasy with sexual fantasy and RP thrown in the mix. I've played everything from MUDs, MMOs, chats, other boards/forums, free-form, systems, table-top, LARPs (Live Action Role-Playing, serious geek shit!) in search of the stuff, starting from Dungeons and Dragons right on down to White Wolf and home brew settings/systems, and everything in between. I'm a little interested in the RP here. I will probably RP somewhere on these boards just to give it a go when I find a setting I like or if I like or find some great role-players. Oh, and yes, sexual role-playing is great too.

I am a father...shock! And awe! My marriage fell apart last year (not really a pity thing there, shit happens...) but I don't fret, out of it, I have my son. But I am single now! Which brings us to the definition part: DILF. Dad I'd like to fuck. And I'd fuck me. But I'm bias, what can I say?

And I like this community so far, and we all seem to share an interest in futanari, ranging from amused to insanely covetting. For me, it seems to be the perfect unrealistic fantasy, the best of both worlds, which fits me just fine.

Anyway, to keep this post from being too long, or even longer than it should be/already is, I'll just leave it to that. Hey, in other words. Feel free to say it back or ask or whatever. I'm pretty easy going.

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Hello, Lurker-turned-poster and the definition of DILF - by Cloworora - 26th June 2009, 10:33