Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction

Welcome to the forums, and please take no offense from the following. Let us just say the question comes up, often. -_-;;

You've gone and stumbled upon one of the most annoying questions that for some reason or another, the denizens of our little forums just can't seem to shake, regardless of how pointless it is. It amazes me that we still debate this question. I suppose cocks are still scary to some people and, like a ticking time bomb, must be properly defused.

Here is the one thing to remember, gay men are NOT just men who like cocks. They are men who like men. I know that seems a difficult concept, but chew on it for a bit. Homosexuality is not a fetish, it is not a kink, it is not something to enhance your masturbatory session.

It is the honest attraction to a member of the same sex, in preference to the alternative. It is not just about who and what you want to hump. It involves who you want to turn to after a hard day at work, who you want to cuddle up with next to the fire. Most importantly, it is the gender you want to spend your life with.

In other words, a kink for futanari (or "newhalfs," or crossdressing, or strap-ons, or cuckolding or male submission, etc, etc) has about as much to do with your sexuality as a kink for big, plush asses might.

Relax. Enjoy the forums. No one is going to judge you here and I am pretty sure it would be your girlfriend who could tell us best whether or not you were "in the closet."

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Messages In This Thread
My Introduction - by randomaccount1385 - 8th May 2009, 08:14
My Introduction - by Snowland - 8th May 2009, 08:30
My Introduction - by Sakura-chan - 8th May 2009, 08:46
My Introduction - by alarmguy - 8th May 2009, 10:42
My Introduction - by Gilgamesh - 8th May 2009, 17:25
My Introduction - by Xan A. Dew - 8th May 2009, 17:32
My Introduction - by Bishiebunny - 8th May 2009, 17:49
My Introduction - by The Guardian - 8th May 2009, 19:00