Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Without funding, Futanari Palace will shut down. (Funding obtained)
(19th October 2024, 03:07)SaintMichael95 Wrote:
(19th October 2024, 02:51)SwordMasterLink Wrote: Valid points. I'd address this a little:

With honesty: we can't promise progress. I've been doing some background stuff. Had a few hours of free time, and wrote a crude story read-only view (if someone knows some HTML and CSS for that, PM me).

We got a few thoughts and ideas. dxasmodeus is steering them in a good way.

We switched the technology stack with the migration, replacing the Apache2 with nginx webserver (which sped up page loads), and dropping the original monthly costs to about 20 % of what it was before.

Besides that... I am not the captain, just the guy greasing and oiling the cockwheels.

Fair enough and I'm glad stuff is happening in the background. Thanks for the response.

To add to this, give us some time. I know that most members have long since lost patience and have left, but we are essentially rebuilding everything. It is not just the site, but we have to rebuild the community. That takes effort, time and incentive. Rest assured that we are working on things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Without funding, Futanari Palace will shut down. - by dxasmodeus - 19th October 2024, 23:29