Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SEEKING NEW OWNER OF FUTANARIPALACE - NEW OWNER FOUND

Hello to everyone here.

I've been a member for... hrmmm... Years now? I've been primarily at other places this last decade but came back on a lark to find the note just a couple days before deadline.

I am talking to Echoen already and if no one wishes I can at least placehold while we find another to take over. I'm retired now and in a unique place in my life where I am financially stable enough to take on the burden while at the same time living in a place where it is not nearly as draconian for this location. As such I can take over and assist with everything moving forward.

That said? I do not have the HTML/SQL/PHP and other knowledge and would need assistance in gaining the knowledge. It has been a decade since I last hosted and built a website and as such I am a bit out of date. So, if some of the community can help I would love to be there for the community.

I've only been a lurker before but that is in large part because I was prior going through my own issues and was married to a rather .... interesting... person who would NOT have approved of this site. Being single and retired and living in a location that is decent really helps out with everything.

As such? I would like to see and have help making sure that this site with all its history doesn't go the way of other sites I have enjoyed over the years go.

Thanks to all of you for being here in the meantime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEEKING NEW OWNER OF FUTANARIPALACE - by swammy - 11th May 2024, 05:11