Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Greetings from a female muscle fan!

Quick update - sorry for not getting the second half of episode 2 up as promised. I got about 1/2way through it before needing to call it a night. And after looking it over, I needed and completed some fine-tuning. Now need to call it a night again with that part still half-finished. SORRY!

But the good news is I looked over the stuff and reorganized some of the timeline to create a gradation of the level of disturbing-ness. So while I'll continue to leave tags, here's the real 'parental advisory' to follow - if you found episode2-A to be a little too disturbing for you, skip to episode 4 when it comes out, 2-B is, right out of the gate, much more uneasy. It'll be a little out-of-context but you should be able to connect the dots, and save yourself from material that you're not comfortable with. Likewise, after I post episode2-B, if THAT is too much for you, skip episode 3 and go right to 4; episode 3 is much more unsettling than anything I've posted and again, some things may be a little disjointed, but you'll be able to figure it out and not expose yourself to scenes that are too much for you.

On the other hand, if you read all the parts and deep-down feel like, "that's good but I want MORE and WORSE, let me know and I'll see how far I can take my twisted mind to!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Greetings from a female muscle fan! - by dca5347 - 10th April 2022, 03:32
RE: Greetings from a female muscle fan! - by nnamen - 16th July 2022, 12:34
RE: Greetings from a female muscle fan! - by hugefbbluvva - 2nd August 2022, 02:36
mid-August progress update - by hugefbbluvva - 13th August 2022, 03:20
RE: Greetings from a female muscle fan! - by nnamen - 20th August 2022, 14:25
RE: Greetings from a female muscle fan! - by hugefbbluvva - 11th December 2022, 18:30