Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Without funding, Futanari Palace will shut down.

Hello Futanari Palace,

I know that while things are stuck in limbo that things aren't the best they could be, especially when compared with how great this place could look (and function) in our modern era of 2022.

However, the costs to pay for the server and infrastructure are paid for by this community. You are the reason this place exists at all and without your support, this place would have shut down long ago.

Unfortunately, as of last month, the financial mechanism to pay server renewal feels dropped below the minimum threshold. 

Donations to keep FP running are made through https://www.patreon.com/FutanariPalace and must be at least $70 per month. 

I am fine with covering a month or two (as I have in the past) or picking up the last mile to reach this minimum amount. There's a good horde of folks that use this site that there's a robust community that would lose out if this place were to disappear.

If you can see fit to keep FP supported, I will continue to make this this place functions into perpetuity. It is very fortunate that the actual costs have not gone up even as inflation skyrockets everywhere else.

Best regards,
Echoen

UPDATE 5/13: Support has increased enough for me to cover the difference for now. Thank you to all who have spared what you can to keep this place and archive alive.

Messages In This Thread
Without funding, Futanari Palace will shut down. - by Echoen - 5th May 2022, 16:46