Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Let me welcome you ladies and gentlemen, I would like to say hello.
byzmunky Wrote:Let me be one of the first to welcome you, Baku! It's always nice to talk to someone who loves breast expansion.

Welcome!

hehe, you are the one who brought me here, perhaps I should be thanking you? lol.

The Guardian Wrote:That's a unique intro, I'll tell ya!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

I hope unique dosen't mean bad... Thank you either way though.

Sakura Wrote:hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

Thank you very much, Stargate is awesome!

ROLEX4life Wrote:Welcome. Your English seems to be a lot better than many idiots that roam the interweb that speak English as their native language lol.

Thank you very much, I am always trying to improve my vocabulary and try to avoid using spell check as often as possible. I am still kind of shakey in some areas though. Hopefully I will get better

The bum in your avatar is very hypnotizing, hehe.

billgoku Wrote:Nice intro, welcome! lol

Thank you so much, glad you liked it.

Itchy_nugget Wrote:Yo, and Welcome to the Palace BakunyuuCowgirl

Please enjoy your stay :157:

Your sure to have a great time here, and the content is plenty! Feel free to spoil yourself with futanari goodness ^_^. A very nice intro btw.

Thank you very much, I will. It is very cool to be part of a hentai community and someone who shares my interests, hopefully I will be able to give back and not just spoil myself lol.

canundrum69 Wrote:It is a "REAL" Pleasure to have you here....
Anyone that can use "LOVE", "QUEEN" and "FREDDIE" in the same Sentence has to have a good heart Big Grin

Everything else is icing on the cake Big Grin

Hehe yes, sometimes I wonder if I love Freddie even more than I love boobs lol. Thank you very much hehe.

I am so honored to be Welcomed by another Freddie Fan.

Messages In This Thread
Let me welcome you ladies and gentlemen, I would like to say hello. - by ImmobilizedByHerGiantTits - 20th May 2008, 06:51