Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was Encouraged To Join Here By A Friend, So Hi!

Hello all,

Funnily enough, my friend isn’t (yet?) a member of this forum. Weird I know. The reason I join your website is to, I hope, obtain some advice on creating my own futanari content and to gather inspiration for future comics and prose. If I can demonstrate that I can write a good futanari centric story, my friend has said she’ll throw some money my way and commission me.

I have a Deviantart page (same name), where I post images and, perhaps, one or two people might know my name from the macrophile community. I don’t know how into futanari I actually am though. However, having been introduced to this genre by somebody whom I already have a lot in common with fetish-wise, I am starting to like it a lot more than I used to (before I didn’t even know what it was). If I had first had met somebody particularly repulsive who was into futanari then things would have been different, and I might not have found myself here!

I’m mainly here to converse about ideas for content that I have and read and to share my thoughts on the literature of others. There’s just so much to consider when concocting a story! I suppose I could make some new friends along the way too…. I guess that’s fun as well. I don’t want to tire myself out with too many friendships.

You should also note that I’m not much of a role player. In fact, I don’t know the last time I last role played. I’m not a very confident role player and I’d rather avoid it (at least for now). If I find the right person than I might reconsider.

My mood often switches between liking purely gentle content to enjoying the demise of human civilization at body of a giantess (usually an extraterrestrial or extra-dimensional being). I think my interests change with the news cycle. So that’s me. Any questions?

P.S.

I clicked on the "New? Not sure what to say? Here's some suggestions!" and then on the link for " Do Not Post (DNP) List" and I get these error messages:

Also noticing the forum has spoiler tags but doesn’t support “hide” tags. You can do nested spoiler tags with the “hide” tags. A little suggestion.

I also don’t see anybody else’s threads except for the sticky ones in the Introductions Area, is this correct?

Messages In This Thread
I Was Encouraged To Join Here By A Friend, So Hi! - by Stubbornstain - 1st January 2020, 23:04