Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Inuyami's guide of introductions

My second post in 10 years (my god, where has the time gone?). I'm a bit of a recluse, and I haven't truly engaged in any kink community such as this so it's a little strange for me to come out of my shell a bit.

Kinks aside, I am very nerdy and I have several hobbies that have bled over into the kink side. I'm a writer and plan to finish a series of novels in time (life permitting). I am a world builder and a con language creator. I've developed cultures and writing systems, continents, all sorts of stuff. This plays into futanari quite a bit, as it turned out. Basically, I ended up creating my own sort of futanari to my tastes. In the books, their sexuality is just an undertone, but I'd always wanted to take it further. My issue is that I don't really have a plot in mind, unlike my books. This is something I'd like to change of course but I'm a bit at a loss. Ideas aside, I've never even really read much erotica as it is (unless manga counts? Doubt it).

It goes a little something like this. Hardly original in some ways, perhaps. A pantheon of futa goddesses and a reigning queen goddess, and their children/subjects, which range from mortals to (more or less) nymphs. There are particulars that go more in depth but I won't torture you guys in an intro thread with perverted futa hyper physics (if you really want to know, ask). Heck, maybe I'll post it somewhere some day.

Anyway, nice to greet you more formally after a decade!

Funny enough, I only logged back in to see how Linty was doing. It's nice to see her active again though.

Messages In This Thread
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by Inuyami - 5th December 2016, 08:03
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by Deus ex Machina - 6th December 2016, 06:33
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by Jerberus - 4th August 2017, 16:45
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by Senshi - 4th August 2017, 17:33
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by Jerberus - 4th August 2017, 17:44
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by Kitamurafan - 3rd March 2018, 03:02
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by alienfuta2017 - 5th March 2018, 00:00
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by Insenari - 15th August 2019, 01:00
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by dca5347 - 15th August 2019, 06:29
Inuyami's guide of introductions - by phoenixcinders - 25th January 2020, 21:32