Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hi, I'm super_slicer, some of you may know me from other forums on the web, I've got a bit of a gruff personality but I don't think I'm that bad of a guy. Following the rules is a big thing for me, unfortunately right now the rules page here is broken I get a page that reads this :

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6591

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 338

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 340

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 346

Warning: Illegal string offset 'bitfield' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 346

Warning: Illegal string offset 'intperm' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 416

Warning: Illegal string offset 'install' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 420

Warning: Illegal string offset 'default' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 424

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 431

Warning: Illegal string offset 'value' in [path]/includes/class_bitfield_builder.php on line 431

I get the same message for the DNP link as well.

I've been into futa for quite a while but have no idea why it took me so long to get an account here at FP, to be honest the reason why I created one now is because of a game that looks to be abandon-ware, during my inquiry (can't really call it an investigation since this was the first place I ended up at) I learned that this was more than likely it's birthplace. I intend to make some requests of the people involved but don't want to be... rude or pushy about it and also once I had an account I realized you've got quite a great palace here so I'll be waiting a little longer to pursue my purpose, and I'll probably end up sticking around for a long time.

Messages In This Thread
Hello - by super_slicer - 30th April 2017, 23:03
Hello - by Deus ex Machina - 1st May 2017, 23:30