Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I the worst lurker ever? Hi there, FP!

I joined up years ago, mostly for the amazing story writing, but for some reason I never got up the nerve to peek my head above the surface. Hello!

I decided to call myself Middlesex just for the sake of the pun. It happens to be the county I currently live in, and fits the theme of the site quite nicely, don't you think? I've loved fantasies of girls with cocks practically ever since I hit puberty, long before I had any idea that anyone else shared my weird kink, and this place is perfectly up my alley. I've tried RPing on various chatrooms like F-list, so maybe I'll find some fun on the roleplaying forums, as well as maybe trying some long-form smutty fiction.

I'm an all around pervert and hopefully aspiring writer, and I'm hoping I can help contribute to the content of the site, after many fond years of enjoying from the shadows. The possibilities are endless!

Messages In This Thread
Am I the worst lurker ever? Hi there, FP! - by Middlesex - 13th October 2016, 02:07
Am I the worst lurker ever? Hi there, FP! - by Inuyami - 14th October 2016, 05:42