Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today's lesson is brought to you by the letter C!

I am a female from central Pennsylvania who shall henceforth be known as Clara! Why Clara you ask? Because today's naming begins with the letter "C" of course you silly goose :p! As for what brought me here... it started with googling... and may have involved other search engines as well. To be honest, I'm not sure what I started searching for... I just sort of followed the rabbit down the hole. What do I like about futanari? I am fascinated by the intersexed, those individuals once referred to as hermaphrodites. They pique my interest in many ways that I won't go into here. As far as which sections I am excited to explore... I will start with random forums, as a way of getting to know all the folks here, then move on to stories and artwork.

My hobbies/interests include Dungeons and Dragons, World of Warcraft, Cyberpunk/Shadowrun, movies, NCIS (tv), Blue Bloods (tv), Criminal Minds (tv), Firefly (tv- not sure if I would qualify as a browncoat), Castle (tv), Stargate SG-1 (tv) and last, but certainly not least, reading, mostly in the Science Fiction / Fantasy genres. Favorite authors include, but not limited to, Orson Scott Card, Isaac Asimov, Gregory Benford, Tolkien, Arthur C. Clarke, Clive Cussler, David Niven, R.A. Salvatore and Ed Greenwood (and by extension, anything Forgotten Realms).

I haven't read the rules yet, but will be heading there after I post this.

Messages In This Thread
Today's lesson is brought to you by the letter C! - by ClaraM - 25th March 2016, 23:39