Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As per sticky: a thread of my very own for introduction.

I've been hanging around for a while with a username, browsing a few of the fora, and decided I might want to post a few replies to some threads here and there sometimes, so I might as well be polite and introduce myself.

So, hello, I'm a 26 year old man living in the Netherlands, and have, obviously some interest in the whole concept of futanari. There's not a real lot I've seen, read, or whatnot, so I'd like in advance to excuse myself for any stupidities.
So, why am I here, or, more accurately, how did I came to like the whole futanari-concept? When I first found out about the existence of shemales I was utterly fascinated by them, as they seemed to be both real and unreal at the same time. This fascination was purely technical: I wondered, and still wonder, how their bodies and thoughts function, hormonally and emotionally. The fascination almost immediately took on a more erotic form when I learned about 'full' futanari, being those with both a working penis and testes as well as a vagina and uterus, even though I'll admit that, aesthetically, I think this whole collection of genitals tends to draw the middle portion of the body out of proportions. As to why they became a fantasy I can, I guess, quite honestly answer that it was the pure fact of them being utterly and completely unreal: in a sense it's a very 'safe' fantasy to have, as you'll never be tempted in 'real' life.

When browsing through the fora I noticed that most contributors here are quite frank and open, and this I really like. Specifically, I noticed how many talked quite openly about their own intimate relationships, using them as a reference. So, here's my five cents about my own history in that department (and much more than five cents it won't be): I'm a real late-bloomer, and have had up until now a grand total of one relationship, who was also my only sexual partner to date. Sadly, she broke up with me, and from then on I planned to remain a bachelor and live in celibacy. No wild stories from real life from me can thus be expected.

Well, this should be enough for an introduction, I guess. Please do post any questions or remarks.

Messages In This Thread
As per sticky: a thread of my very own for introduction. - by leifje - 11th April 2008, 01:56