Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here Goes Nothing!

Can you believe I forgot to respond to my very first reply? :c

Thanks a lot for the welcome, though! The biggest hurdle in learning Russian so far is consistently using the alphabet correctly, similarly to Japanese. Progress in Spanish and German come much more naturally considering their alphabets are so similar to the English alphabet. I suppose it's because I prefer reading and writing to speaking at first when learning languages. I do find with Japanese (and German to some extent) that grammar is much more fluid and... artistic (perhaps there's a better word that will come to me in a fridge moment). I've really been savoring Ella & Louis (one of the collaboration albums between Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald) lately. My favorite track from the album has to be "April In Paris". In my opinion the sweetest and most tastefully orchestrated rendition of the song. :8:

I feel nearly the same way about niches and futanari in general, at least insofar as stuff that I can't get started on having a lot of fans.

Again, thanks for taking the time to reply, and especially for the warm welcome! Smile

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing.

Messages In This Thread
Here Goes Nothing! - by Kallen - 25th May 2015, 10:08
Here Goes Nothing! - by beibdnn - 25th May 2015, 18:19
Here Goes Nothing! - by Kallen - 31st May 2015, 12:41