Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am here too i guess.

Long time lurker and Cum-inflation fetishist. I'm from the west coast, and my nickname comes from a stick figure comic i made in high school about amentally inept adventuerer named Demoon using a genie towish for a companion and being given a little monkey he named Munkay, thus the name was created. Um whatgotmmmmme interested in the first place? hmmi guess it was futa art of disney princesses having sex with eachother. Normally a childhood destroying moment but instead it fueled a new desire when coupled with my cum-inflation fetish.
I'm mostly a "stories" person as it lets you imagine what happening limitng only as far as your mind will allow rather then pictures which are confined to what you see.
Other non-erotic futa-filled hobbies include Gaming. Xbox only. I have both the 360 and the XboxOne and latly been jonsing on Destiny (casual, not like "Lets go do a raid" I hate raids and i hate PVP in that game. Prison of elders is okay cause it's kinda half way between raid and casual grinding), Titanfall and skyrim. if you feel like playing with me some time let me know yea?
iactually found Fuanari Palace many years ago on a google search for Cum inflation (yea i like it that much) and here i am finally introducing myself.

Last comments? umm I may need a proof reader soon if anyone want to volenteer.

Messages In This Thread
I am here too i guess. - by Demoonmunkay - 28th May 2015, 05:36
I am here too i guess. - by Kallen - 31st May 2015, 12:20
I am here too i guess. - by Demoonmunkay - 1st June 2015, 08:16
I am here too i guess. - by Kallen - 2nd June 2015, 16:46