Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all have to start somewhere, don't we?

Thanks a lot for a warm welcome Smile

As for the teaching thing... I actually got, pardon me language, dicked over. I was originally aiming for the interpreter course, but as it turns out there was a mistake on the website: it wasn;t an entire course dedicated to being an interpreter, but actual interpreting classes were a part of another course. I was planning on switching courses, but then I thought: "Ah, what the heck, I started it, why not finish it? Teaching qualifications may one day be useful". As I said before, I flow with the moment Smile
Teaching, no matter the subject, is not such a great thing in Poland. Unless, of course, you're a PhD, or a professor, who gets around 200 - 300 PLN per lecture (which is like $52, or ₤ 34). Me mum is a qualified sports teacher; she completed AWF (Physical Education Academy) and earns about 2000 PLN per month, but she had to spend a lot of time doing all these courses and qualifications raising programs.

So, now - I am not going to be a teacher by choice. I want to open me own Translator's Office.

Messages In This Thread
We all have to start somewhere, don't we? - by MattCipher - 26th May 2015, 15:10