Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We all have to start somewhere, don't we?

Well then, I won't prolong it...

Hello, everybody! My name's... well, all you English-speaking friends can call me Matt. That's probably the easiest equivalent to use. I'm 21 and currently living in Poland. What brought me here? I don't have a single answer for that. I wasn't looking specifically for futa-related stuff; hopping from one site to the other brought me here. Although, I started my journey here from Fenoxo's "Trials In Tainted Space".

Now, a few things about me: I'm a male, and I feel male. I consider myself pansexual hetero-romantic; meaning, I can screw with anyone, but when it comes to love and relationship, I only desire women (or futa for that matter ;D). Also, while you most probably will find me in roleplay section, trying to have some online fun - don't cross me out for a chat about completely non-erotic things. I'm as quick to change interests as the wind. One moment I can be in a middle of steamy RP session, but just seconds later I can calm down and talk about education and my plans for the future. It's probably the skill I'm most proud of: the ability to adapt to anyone. Also, although I'm trying to be otherwise, I'm a big softie: I love to cuddle, kiss, and everything petting related. Sometimes even more than actual sex.

Now, for some non-sexual stuff: This July I'm graduating from college with a bachelor in English teaching. I love books (fantasy, mostly), music (rock, metal, a bit of classical), more books, video games, books... Oh, did I mention books? Yeah, I also would love to be a writer one day. If anyone's interested in Polish culture (though I doubt), I will be happy to answer all the questions! Smile

So... I guess that's all - go ahead, fire at will!

Messages In This Thread
We all have to start somewhere, don't we? - by MattCipher - 25th May 2015, 20:11