Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bunny hath arrived!

*blink* What on odd seat this is... *squirms and rubs around on it* ((^_~ *giggles*))

Reyvi's Rule: Needs Moar Cock, No Exceptions.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmmm *something hardens underneath* And it has protective head coverings too! ^_^ *lays your head back on my chest* XD

[Image: BunnyLingerie2.jpg]
Bunny: Hot, Wet, and VERY Pink =:3
MistressBunny Wrote:Mmmm *something hardens underneath* And it has protective head coverings too! ^_^ *lays your head back on my chest* XD

reaches round to hold on so nobody falls off the chair .. whoops... *giggles* .. they ARE big, aren't they Mistress Bunny

Very =D You tease me so, Rachel. When are you gonna message to play with me? ~.^

Reaches between Mistress bunny and revyi... oooo.. there IS something hard there... hmmmm .. soft and big.. and hard and.. well.. what a nice combination!!

Interesting conversation you ladies are having. :p

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

It's a Bunny Dog full of creme filling! XD

I'm not hungry thanks ^^'' *squirm* :B

Reyvi's Rule: Needs Moar Cock, No Exceptions.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Liar! *giggles as i move my hands up to reyvi's boobs and squeezes them* =D

well, either way, i'm always hungry, and cream filled long thick things... wellll :187: ...my favorites... right along with creme filled soft puffy places ... er ... things... i can ..ummm...delve into ...:176: