Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Finally, a haven!

It is such a pleasure to be here. I hope to become a regular contributor here, though the weight of my contributions will be questionable!

Haha, a bit about me, I have roleplayed for a majority of my life (As far back as 10 or 11, I believe...And I'm 23...So quite some time), and I pride myself on my ability.

More often then not, however, I am drawn back to playing with, and as, futas and the like...So hopefully I can find someone rather like minded!

Either way, I'm glad to be apart of the community, and hope to get to meet some others very soon.

...And possibly?

Get much.

Much.

Closer.

Hi Ms. Sunday!

From one newbie to another welcome to FP. Smile I just officially joined yesterday but have been lurking for a bit. So glad i joined! So many nice people here i know you'll love it. Smile Reading your post, i think i know exactly how you feel. Hope you have lots of fun!

mystère

Perfect. Someone I can relate to.

At least in my new-ness!

Welcome to the Palace, Ms. Sunday!

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska

Thank you, Lovely Beauty.

Greetings Ms Sunday! So happy to have you join us, I'm sure you will find lots of fun and excitement here at the Palace!
Tongueyong27:
*smiles and sunshine*
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]

With a welcoming service lead by yourself, dearest Tao...

...I believe I'll have no problem feeling right at home.

Welcome aboard; you'll definitely have fun here.

Want to help convince me to such, Effefftee?

Hmhmhm....

A solid role-player with more than a bit of experience is an unquestionable contribution to the site. I'm sure we'll all enjoy reading/sharing a fantasy or two.

Welcome to the forums ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty