Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question~

Hello FP love the site BTW! I'm sorta new here and I never post just read etc~ But I was gonna ask why is everything CEN, even sigs? I realize alot of the anime is because it hasn't been released UNC yet. But please don't hate lol I saw no rule on this (yes I searched around) maybe I missed it though? Was just wondering if it was a rule or something. Thanks, XGP0001~

Censored hentai is un-watchable to me, I don't even bother with CEN stuff ; ; Too bad I really wanna watch Space Pirate Sara lol.

Welcome to the palace!
I don't bother with censored stuff either, but a very high level of the material here is uncensored.

All depictions of genitals in Japan are censored. It's the law. Hentai OVAs are decensored when they're licensed for overseas distribution. Space Pirate Sara is pretty new, and it usually takes a few years before something gets decensored...if it even does.

It sucks, but it's the law. If you don't like it, become a Japanese citizen, run for the Diet (Congress) and try and change the law.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Hello
Welcome to FP

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hey! i just got a little lesson in some japan stuff! thank you all! and welcome to the site!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} http://www.f-list.net/c/taidge

You once were a VEGON, but now you will BEGONE!

Well welcome and am not very big on Anime but Bible Black was okay UNC. Though I bet there are more vids to consider as this website is dedicated to its search for UNC futa.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thank you all for the info^^