Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about me if ya wanna know

hello everybody, whats up? just to clarify a few things, yes i am a guy, no i am not gay, im pretty normal, i do sports hang out with mates get with the occasional girl (not really) play video games ect. but i have no idea why but for some reason i like hentai and futanari for some reason idk maybe it was my love of cartoons when i was young, personally i blame pokemon, all of the pokemon girls seemed compelled to wear skirts/shorts that go half way down thier thighs, but regardless im here now im bored im friendly at least to non trolls and i would be grateful if someone could show me the ropes to this place cuz im a newbie/noob atm Big Grin

Gahahahahahah~!
I like you, like your name and I like your attitude!
Welcome to FP then!

but yeah, I'll teach you the in and outs about this place! what do you wanna know?

You know, I think the majority of people here are straight males (myself included), so don't get in a tizzy over sexual orientation.

But seriously though, be sure to read the Rules and the Do Not Post List and don't be afraid to ask a question if you don't know something. (God, that's such a Mom...err, Mod answer.) Look around a bit, take some time to get a feel on how the forum is orgainized and such, then feel free to post a bit. Lurking for a bit isn't necessarily a bad thing...just don't get too attached to it.

In any case, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

thanx man yeah i see a few RP's and stuff r going in in threads and im wonderin what i should include my my intro page im not too sure what to type do i just make somethin up entirely or do i base it on me and what is lurking haha

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to fp!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings and Welcome

Hello
Welcome to FP

You "do" sports? Don't you know that can lead to the harder stuff, like "doing the Dew," or even "Just doing it?" When all the doing is done, will there be any do left for the occasional girl? Just remember, everyone is only born with so much do. Don't take it for granted.

However, do enjoy the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

you underestimate me bishie bunny, you underestimate me greatly, yes i play sports i play rugby in fact and the excitement of breaking another mans ribs to achieve a goal is exhillerating and after the match theres always time for a woman dont ever forget that Wink