Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings folks

thanks for the warm welcome Shari, Bach, Vella. Smile having great time here so far and I'm sure it'll only get better and better.
and I have to add, that I'm already a dedicated fan of your morphs, vella. kudos on the great work Wink

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Oh, thank you, Ghaiala! That is very nice of you to say. There are two more on the way this week.. Smile

definitely looking forward to it Smile

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark and a large group of professionals built the Titanic.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Shenandoah is our wonderful benefactor, and I'm sure he's happy that you like it.

Welcome to the party, have a free hug. ~Hug~

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

thanks Beerkeg, always love a free hug Smile
*snuggles in tight and reaches around to steal a quick grope*

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Whee! A grope for a hug, always a good trade. Wink

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

well, I'm all for give-and-take exchanges Wink

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome, lovely profile images you got there, can't get enough of them.

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

thanks billgoku, your profile is purrrrfectly droolable on as well. maybe we should get together sometime Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcum...Welcome Ghailala! *giggles*