Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hihi

Hi everyone.

I'm new and a little nervous but kind of curious. This is a strange place but people seem nice here. ^_^

Strange but wonderful! Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time!

Any comments made by the owner of this signature should be disregarded as irrelevant, uninformed, and idiotic. Any real value the comment might contain is illusory and false.

Thank You, and Have a Nice Day!

The Management
Lover Wrote:Hi everyone.

I'm new and a little nervous but kind of curious. This is a strange place but people seem nice here. ^_^

Welcome, Lover.

NOW GIMME YER LUNCH MONEY!!!!!!!!

Were all nice here...

Well... Almost...

Welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace

and now for a corny line:
we don't bite, unless you want us too

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thanks for the welcome!

Lots of things here make me go O.O

Especially the roleplay section but I can't stop reading it. ><

lots of people seem to find the RP section strangely addictive myself included...eh, maybe you'll join in on the activities there at some point; but, anyways welcome to fp ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Everyone is nice here, you can make some friends here as well x3 also welcome to the palace =3

I think that is one of the more adorable avatars I've seen for this site. As has been mentioned, we enjoy some odd things, but we are mostly harmless, in a Douglas Adams sort of way. It's our fantasies you have to watch out for.

Regardless, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Hello
Welcome to FP