Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd name, I know

Hello all. I go by jbtrimar on adult sites. I just found out about FP today and thought it would be a good place for my art. I have been over at Renderotica for the past year, but I have more ideas than they do space. :p

I have already started a thread of my work in the Artist Room under Futanari, so please have a gander and leave a comment. What I have in there is a small sample of work that I have done.

Hello, jbtrimar! I'm so glad to see you over here! Thanks for sharing your wonderfully erotic images with us!
* feels a bit guilty because she's been enjoying your work on R'otica for a while *

Here: [Ginger's Snaps] ~ [My Story Index] ~ [Ginger Tries to Make Art]
Elsewhere: [SIZE=5]GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ WEASYL ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ FLICKR ~ WIKIFUR ~ AFFECT3D.COM[/SIZE]
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

Hi and welcome to FP =3.

Hi and welcome!
Looking forward to see more of your work! ;Wink

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Greetings! I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm sure we will! Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful art!

Cool! Welcome to FP!

Artists are always welcome on FP!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

We seem to be getting a flood of Renderotica alumni. This, can only be considered a good thing. Thanks for sharing your work with us, and welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty
Bishiebunny Wrote:We seem to be getting a flood of Renderotica alumni. This, can only be considered a good thing. Thanks for sharing your work with us, and welcome to the forums.

Could be because of Ginger. I believe I know of at least two artists she has contacted.