Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! (so not the best title ever)

Hello there! I'm Jessica, a very long term Futanari fan who has only found this site now. I've looked around a bit and decided to stay for a spell and put my feet up. My interests include, but are not limited to;
Roleplaying
Writing Stories
Making Unique Friendships (but not to be confused with 'relationships'Wink)

I'm very happy to be here.

Also it seems my pic doesn't work. It isn't anything special or important but I liked it, oh well I'll have to be in search of another one!

WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF THIS? TO BOTHER PEOPLE?! HMMM TIME TO PONDER THIS... (personal debate on a sig)

Welcome! if you ever want to chat feel free to send me a message.

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

my first reply! Big Grin!

WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF THIS? TO BOTHER PEOPLE?! HMMM TIME TO PONDER THIS... (personal debate on a sig)
Big Grin Welcome, get your feet off the table!!!!>Big Grin<Now huge time.

Welcome to the community im azuta. Owner of Azura Academy of magic and roleplayer. If you ever want to play pm me or just start something in my meessage box I'll reply ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=2]
Hello everyone my name is azuta, now what I tend to like are rps of darker and weirder fetishes and enjoy rps that generally are more on the strange side. So if you have a crazy or weird idea shoot it by me :3. I am opening back up for im rps, though be warn there are ground rules

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Azuta Wrote:Welcome to the community im azuta. Owner of Azura Academy of magic and roleplayer. If you ever want to play pm me or just start something in my meessage box I'll reply ^^

I might just take you up on that offer! It is nice to be on a forum where people respond to the introductions, you'd be surprised how many I've joined and gotten not a single reply.

I'm sure I'll like Futanari Palace now. I already feel welcome.

welcome to the palace, jess!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to Futanari Palace, fellow creative writer.

"When someone asks you the question, "Are you
ticklish?" it doesn't matter if you say yes or no. They're
going to touch you."
[SIZE=3]- Demetri Martin
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?t=25664"]
You know you want to say hi![/URL] :p

To all of you approaching me for an RP, I only allow
those who can at least send a paragraph (4 sentences or
well-made fragments minimum) per reply. Character
speeches are excluded in the word count. With that
already said, I'm looking forward to a productive RP
with any of you.