Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checking the place out...

Well I decided to check this place out.....

Been on the internet many a years and don't need to mistake me for a regular noob...[been on the net for about 10+ years now....maybe more,yes I remember the time when the debate in Trekkie sites about how "Kirk is Better than Picard" raged on]

Yes I'm a trekkie,and a major anime fan too [got a HUGE collection of anime figures and DVDs now]

Hope this place is a nice place......

Regardless of how long you've been on the internet, you will still a 'noob' here until you get past The Initiation..

The Initiation isn't bad though, it just hurts to sit down for a while...(those futa girls are really enthusiastic...)

Seriously though, welcome.

Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

lol lighten up ^^

Anyways welcome to fp and hope you do enjoy your stay there are nice people here

I don't have to worry about that....since I'm a neko prince and have the ability to turn into a girl.....that'd be more fun that way....

Futas are actually pretty interesting to me.....

I only heard about this place since a friend of mine who drew my character I hadn't heard from him in a while is here all the time so decided to come and check it out....Morebo drew my character btw

Besides Futa is one of my fav things....along with TENTACLES.....if I were a girl in anime...that'd be hot being fucked by a futa and tentacles...mmmmmmmmmm......

I probably need to get set up here but eh, I don't use the net much....anymore that is.

Between selling stuff on ebay and browsing imageboards and posting on my blog....not much to keep my interest on the net...

Sup, welcome to FP! ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)

The Incredible Multi-RolePlayer gives his regards and welcomes you to the wonderful place, Futanari Palace, the best place on the net for all the open-minded people.

Well I am always on the lookout for artists to do some pics for me, I've been working on a continual story [which my character is and my Username is his name] I may post some of my other fanfiction work...

I'm a sci-fi and anime geek too...seen just about every sci-fi series released in the 90's and now, right now I'm building my DVD Collection by selling off a ton of my Transformers collection...

I do need to get a thread set up to show it off [my collection that is] is there a section for that here or are there any fellow collectors here? [I collect Anime Gashapon and Banpresto DX figures]

Hey dude, welcome Wink

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

There a place where I can post some of my fanfictions [Not Hentai or anything] here on the site I saw the stories area....but not sure....

[yes that was a noobish question LOLZ]

Hello.
Welcome on FP.