Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohayo!

Ohayo! ^_^

My name's Keri, and I'm a big fan of futa. Have been since... high school, actually. Don't really know why I latched onto it, other than the whole "both kinds of pleasure in one body" factor.

I do a little bit of doodling, but I don't have a scanner right now, and a bit of writing, which is far more likely to be posted here...

Well, commence with the poking/glomping/whatever odd message board initiation is native to these waters. I'magonna poke around.

Hello Keri Otomi.

Welcome on Futanari Palace.

Welcome to Fp, hope you enjoy your stay. Smile

welcome keri. plz ejoy your stay with us

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the family, Keri. Smile

"Death solves all problems - no man, no problem."
- Joseph Stalin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Made by Minizila just for me. :3

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
Keri_Otomi Wrote:Ohayo! ^_^

My name's Keri, and I'm a big fan of futa. Have been since... high school, actually. Don't really know why I latched onto it, other than the whole "both kinds of pleasure in one body" factor.

I do a little bit of doodling, but I don't have a scanner right now, and a bit of writing, which is far more likely to be posted here...

Well, commence with the poking/glomping/whatever odd message board initiation is native to these waters. I'magonna poke around.

I don't know what glomping is, but whatever it is, it sounds good. I think we should start doing that.

p.s. I was away for a week folks, but I'm back. Not that I post all that much or anything Smile
Alclis Wrote:I don't know what glomping is, but whatever it is, it sounds good. I think we should start doing that.

p.s. I was away for a week folks, but I'm back. Not that I post all that much or anything Smile

Never been to an anime convention, have you? Wink

A "glomp" is a running tackle-hug, named for the cartoon sound effect. Variants include "rape-glomp" - a naked glomp that immediately turns to unwanted smexings once both parties hit the floor - and the "waffleglomp", which, I guess, involves bananas and maple syrup.

welcome to the palaceSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]