Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to everyone

Welcome! Hope you have fun. Big Grin

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Thanks to you guys too. Smile *hugs and kisses the newcomers to the thread as well*

I am a bisexual female, age 42. I am into group sex in RL, like in the RP forums. LIKES: sucking cock, puffy nipples, licking cute girls vaginas, using strapons on girls and boys. having same done to me, but prefer REAL meat in my openings. Just discovered the word for it here recently, I enjoy bukake (sp?) (in RL). I am NOT submissive, RL or RP. Love hentai (natch) just found about futas :8: recently.

DISLIKES: pain, scat, guro (sp?) extreme bondage, golden showers (yuck).

welcome Morgana, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

"Mmmmmm, another cutie to greet me?" greets moonrunner in kind, like the others. "I like this place already!"
I am a bisexual female, age 42. I am into group sex in RL, like in the RP forums. LIKES: sucking cock, puffy nipples, licking cute girls vaginas, using strapons on girls and boys. having same done to me, but prefer REAL meat in my openings. Just discovered the word for it here recently, I enjoy bukake (sp?) (in RL). I am NOT submissive, RL or RP. Love hentai (natch) just found about futas :8: recently.

I wish I was as cute as my avatar. Alas I am nowhere near that cute in person, but my girlfriend thinks I'm sexy and that's all that counts.

WElcome everybody!

More details:
I am a bi-sexual female, in my early 40's. I work in a boring office, blah, blah, blah. In high school, I was both a cheerleader (still fit in my old uniform. Yeah me!) and a sf geek (due to influence of older brother). I have been a D&D player, still am a comic book collector. I love horror movies, especially zombie films! Can't get enough of those (hence my zombie avatars). I read sf and horror novels, love Doctor Who TV show , etc. My music taste ranges, I like just about every genre but rap. Since I collect comics, I also love animated films and TV shows as well.

Sorry, but I have NO intention of getting together with anyone, I have LOTS of friends I see on a regular basis, a current steady BF, AND a sexy gf for 'fun times'.

Sorry, but here, I just want to be friends . Its all just friendly flirting.Smile
Kisses to all who read this. Big Grin

hey there, welcome! i think i might have saw you on world-of-futanari too

rork Wrote:hey there, welcome! i think i might have saw you on world-of-futanari too
is that a site? No, I only discovered futa last week at flickr.com photo hosting, and found a reference to here. This is my first cyber rople playing too, hope I haven't done too bad so far.

I love your avatar BTW, she is g=fantastic. I can just visualize our two avvies getting together. Yours in chains, mine the one that put her there for her enjoyment,.....

oh, sorry, I got lost in thought there. [Image: wink.gif]