Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings to everyone

My name is Morgana. I am a bi female who only recently discovered the world of futanari cartoons over at FLICKR. I love comics, recently got into anime and a few manga. But did not know about hentai until just a little while ago and I LUV it. are there any cartoons that can be found at NetFlix that anyone is aware of?

I am a bisexual female, age 42. I am into group sex in RL, like in the RP forums. LIKES: sucking cock, puffy nipples, licking cute girls vaginas, using strapons on girls and boys. having same done to me, but prefer REAL meat in my openings. Just discovered the word for it here recently, I enjoy bukake (sp?) (in RL). I am NOT submissive, RL or RP. Love hentai (natch) just found about futas :8: recently.

DISLIKES: pain, scat, guro (sp?) extreme bondage, golden showers (yuck).

Welcome to the FP

Welcome to the forum.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you all. *gives each poster a long hug and kiss*

I am a bisexual female, age 42. I am into group sex in RL, like in the RP forums. LIKES: sucking cock, puffy nipples, licking cute girls vaginas, using strapons on girls and boys. having same done to me, but prefer REAL meat in my openings. Just discovered the word for it here recently, I enjoy bukake (sp?) (in RL). I am NOT submissive, RL or RP. Love hentai (natch) just found about futas :8: recently.

welcome to the forum. your description sounds very familiar?

"I used to think you were crazy, but now I can see your nuts."-Austin Powers

because....its me?

Morgana LeFaye Wrote:because....its me?

Then it sounds great! I love it!

Welcome to the forums, Morgana Smile

Welcome to the forums!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and let's hope you don't get eaten by wildebeests :137:

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, TELL LIFE TO TAKE THE LEMONS BACK!" ~ Cave Johnson, Portal 2