Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social Groups Forums Closed - Read Only

Members,

As of today, 9 July 2024, the Social Groups section of the Forum is now closed. None of the subforums in this section are active and most depended upon picture uploads that were lost during the 2020 migration. The status of these forums has been set to read-only for archival purposes. In the future, depending upon forum needs, the staff may delete these sections permanently without further notice.

I get the feeling this community is reaching it's end of life stage.

(23rd July 2024, 10:28)Adam322 Wrote: I get the feeling this community is reaching it's end of life stage.

Quite the opposite is going on behind the scenes. The new owner and staff are working on resurrecting the site. However, it will take time. Likewise, between the botched migration and the loss of membership resulting from that, yes, FP has been brought to the brink. Despite that, I am confident that new life will come back eventually. No, it will not be the same. Shenandoah's era ended in 2012/2013 and the forum changed. Echoen's era has ended. Swammy has a great vision for FP, we are essentially rebuilding from ground zero. What membership wasn't lost to the migration or COVID simply aged out. It happens.

Yeah it does, we are the people who didn't give up and are mixing together to see where it goes.