Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hello everyone,

after visiting the Forum for longer time, I finally decided to introduce myself.
I'am into Futas for a longer time and this side helped me to find this fetish and i love it <3
And for the statistics i'am from Germany^^

I wish you a great Day^^
AbsurdMind

Guten Nach. Or Morgen.

I guess it depends.

Hello, if you're looking for material hit me up with a private message and I'll try to find something for you.

Welcome to the forums.

Also what are your interests/hobbies?

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

Guten Morgen in my Timezone Big Grin

Thank you for your offer, if I need help I will come back to it.^^
My hobbies are pretty standart I think: Music (listening to Metal most^^), Games (RTS are my favs), things from (natural) science are interesting too.

AbsurdMind Wrote:Guten Morgen in my Timezone Big Grin

Thank you for your offer, if I need help I will come back to it.^^
My hobbies are pretty standart I think: Music (listening to Metal most^^), Games (RTS are my favs), things from (natural) science are interesting too.

Nigga I got you.

[video=youtube;U4GXNzom6ik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4GXNzom6ik[/video]

*edit*

I'm also currently studying Quantum Mechanics and Physics so hit me up with that German engineering knowledge.

:149:Hi there Absurd Mind, I'm Artful Submission. *Bows* Welcome to FP, I hope you find it very enjoyable being active here. Feel free to swing by my page and say hello sometime. I hope you are well!:172:

Hello Absurd Mind and welcome to FP :3, you should find everything you will need futanari here Wink and i do hope you have a good time while browsing the palace Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Welcome to our lovely madhouse~ We hope you enjoy your stay! Smile

[Image: 23.jpg]
"The noir hero is a knight in blood caked armor. He's dirty and he does his best to deny the fact that he's a hero the whole time."

There is in every madman a misunderstood genius whose idea, shining in his head, frightened people, and for whom delirium was the only solution to the strangulation that life had prepared for him.
Antonin Artaud

http://www.f-list.net/c/Shinsetsu%20Kimochi:202:

Thank you all for your kind welcoming Smile

: thats funny Big Grin i am studying Material- and Manufactoringtechnologies (I hope this one is the right translation XD)

AbsurdMind Wrote:Thank you all for your kind welcoming Smile

: thats funny Big Grin i am studying Material- and Manufactoringtechnologies (I hope this one is the right translation XD)

Manufacturing? Anyway I am a novice when it comes to physics, I have very limited knowledge.

Basic info on Sir Issac Newton, the study of sub atomic particles.

I've got a long way to go and honestly my mathematic skills aren't up to par to emulate the formulas representing basic theories/laws. *Gravity, Inertia, Force. ect*

I'm willing to learn though.

*edit*

My goal is to become a mechanical engineer if that helps.

*another edit*

What materials do you specialize in?

Its a mix between engineering and chemistry. Basic knowledge about mechanical engineering and all kind of materials: Glass, Plastics, ferrous metals, non ferrous-metals (containing Light-, heavy- and noblemetals and "Refraktärmetalle" (i dont find a translation), they are metals like Tungsten), materials for the electronic industy, heat resistat materials, fibre-reinforced-plastics and so on... the only one we don't talk about is Wood XD
Yeah "manufactoring" because we talk additionally over thinks like forging and rolling metal plates. But i don't know if this is the right word^^