Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

This slave's Google search turned up lots of hits for the announcement linking to a thread about it, but both the announcement and the thread appear to have vanished. Was it taken down intentionally? This slave knows that some forums don't like ranks because they encourage low-content posting, but they're also a lot of fun, so maybe having ranks but hiding how many posts it takes to get from one to another is sort of a compromise?

Check your inbox. I sent a message explaining what happened.

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

This slave sees a message about a thread being merged, but nothing about post counts.

This thread sure got a lot of replies in a short amount of time.

slavecunt Wrote:Hello, everyone! Just to get something cleared up right away, would it be annoying to speak in third person here?

"This slavecunt is spreading herself for your viewing pleasure. Please fill this slavecunt with your hard fuckstick and pump this worthless cunt's fuckhole with your seed...."

Yup, works for me. However, you'll have to excuse me as I seem to have acquired a strange lump in my pants which needs to be addressed.

This slave cunt is happy to please you, sir.:172:

Evil Empire Wrote:This thread sure got a lot of replies in a short amount of time.

"This slavecunt is spreading herself for your viewing pleasure. Please fill this slavecunt with your hard fuckstick and pump this worthless cunt's fuckhole with your seed...."

Yup, works for me. However, you'll have to excuse me as I seem to have acquired a strange lump in my pants which needs to be addressed.

You need help with that? *Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge. Say no more, say no more.*

I love the commitment you put into this character you made. I respect someone who can be that passionate about their kinks.

Thank you! This slave adores communities where it's free to express its kinks fully without being judged or taken advantage of.

slavecunt Wrote:Thank you! This slave adores communities where it's free to express its kinks fully without being judged or taken advantage of.

[video=youtube;Nl_eJ-zdLrA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_eJ-zdLrA[/video]

That was really sad at the end. Sad