Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello

Hello, everyone! Just to get something cleared up right away, would it be annoying to speak in third person here?

Not to me!:183: Welcome to the Palace! I'm fairly new here, and everyone's been super nice,:214: and I'm sure you'll find it awesome. Feel free to stop by my page and say hello:149:!

There would be no problems at all, welcome to FP and please enjoy it fully Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Eh, I'd might tease you for it but don't take me seriously.

Anyway it's good to see you, what are your hobbies and interests?

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

This dumb cunt doesn't mind being teased at all, it just doesn't want to irritate anyone with its kinks. It'd be rude to come into someone else's community and demand that this slave's quirks and kinks be catered to.

This slave likes to read and write fiction, especially fantasy, and also plays a lot of video games. This stupid whore hasn't watched anime in a while, but it would like to get back into it.

I'm not good on self depreciating language. You're better than that. <3

This slave apologizes for upsetting you, it didn't mean to. This cunt knows the degrading words it uses for itself aren't really accurate, it just likes to be humiliated.

slavecunt Wrote:This slave apologizes for upsetting you, it didn't mean to. This cunt knows the degrading words it uses for itself aren't really accurate, it just likes to be humiliated.

*Hugs*

It's okay, I still accept you as you are! <3

Thank you, uh...sir? Ma'am? This cunt apologizes, it's not sure what the proper form of address for an angry trap deity would be.

slavecunt Wrote:Thank you, uh...sir? Ma'am? This cunt apologizes, it's not sure what the proper form of address for an angry trap deity would be.

I can be anything you want and more. :202: