Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want to get to know other futa lover
My name lets say... Mike im a black male in his late 20 and I am a fellow futa lover and I join and started this to get to know other people that love futa cause i feel alone in this anyone reading this please introduce yourself and tell us why you like futa i'll start a women is already attractive but when she also have a huge cock between her with a domme or confidence look its the best of both world the power and attraction of a big male cock and the sexy and curve of women... Damn thats hot so how about you guy

Hey mike...Hope you have some good time here in the FP Smile have fun and enjoy your stay

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

My whole deal with futanari has been a mix of taboo and bizarre. Simply put it's not the norm so it's attractive to me for that reason.

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."
Inuyami Wrote:My whole deal with futanari has been a mix of taboo and bizarre. Simply put it's not the norm so it's attractive to me for that reason.
i can see the taboo part im into taboo as well i like being different but also normal enough people dont bother me about being different different in private is more my thing also nice to meet you also nice to meet you inuyami
ALL WOMEN, SISSY AND TRAPS SHOULD BE LIKE HER
[Image: GetImage?id=h8Zo5jL.gif]
muscleblack Wrote:i can see the taboo part im into taboo as well i like being different but also normal enough people dont bother me about being different different in private is more my thing also nice to meet you also nice to meet you inuyami

To each his or her own. Also likewise on meeting you. Big Grin

I had some computer issues recently so I haven't been around.
Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."