Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long-Time Lurker, First Time Poster @_@

Hello! I've lurked around for quite some time, growing to love this site more and more every day.

About me! I'm 19, male, bi even though I prefer breasts. I love to write when it strikes me, other times I can rarely complete more than a few paragraphs at a time. I've been RP'ing for some time while playing World of Warcraft though that's gotten kind of stale since almost everyone I had a long term RP going on with decided to quit the game. Anywho, I love anime or just anything to download and watch at work while I'm supposed to be doing stuff so if anyone wants to suggest any cool series or movies to watch I'm all ears. I love hentai (But who here doesn't?) and I love to write/RP just about anything thanks to someone who introduced me to the wonderful world of futa. Well hope to talk to a few of you! Sorry my intro was so long Tongue

Peace!
~Dawning Big Grin

Delightfully mad and drowning in self-delusion, choosing this path, I have consciously turned my mind off.
There is nothing left to see.

The RH!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Was up Man Big Grin Welcome

@_@ Welcome.

Haha.

hello

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[SIZE="4"]:149: Hello & Welcome 2 FP:117: ![/SIZE]

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Hehe thanks for all the welcomes! Hope to get to know you all sometime =)

Delightfully mad and drowning in self-delusion, choosing this path, I have consciously turned my mind off.
There is nothing left to see.

The RH!

Hallo. Palace you are to welcome yes.

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.