Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahoy hoy

hey there everyone, my name is, well, not macready for a start, or earl for that matter, hehe

my name is rich im from the uk, im studying for a computer game design degree at the moment and i recently become interested in futanari so i hope to make some friends here and share good times...

this may seem like a cheeky time to ask but the thing that get me kicked started on all this was the T.S i love you series, and im struggling to them anywhere intact, i figured this would be a good place to start, so, anyone?

for the record, i love animation and computer games, as you prob tell from ym sig i am a big fan of star wars, i also love marvel and cult film

look foward to meeting and getting to know fellow star wars and futanari fans

take care

rich Smile
"big warm hug and kiss to the ladies, high five and cigar to the men, or hug and kiss, which ever makes you smile the most"
xxxxx[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tank/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tank/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

my sig working now?

yep marvellous...

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello and welcome to Futanari Palace
I hope you'll enjoy it here :3

thank you, hope your having a pleasant evening

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hi there mac.

welcome to the palace

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Welcome to Futanari Palace!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Good to have new people join the FP community, welcome aboard and enjoy. Big Grin

Welcome to the palace rich Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Visit our IRC channel #futanaripalace.com @ irc.rizon.net