Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Some ongoing updates

Hi guys!

UPD: I think I'm gonna use this thread to report about my doings and to collect your feed back about it  Cool

I've made some updates on how image attachments are displayed. Please let me know if image previews stopped showing up for you.

Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ©
You can join my Discord or support me on Patreon ^_^

Cool have to see later.

Also some stories that were inaccessible due to tick (') letter or funky letters in the spoiler title can now be expanded!

Although there are many posts in stories forum that are still screwed for various reasons, I'm gradually trying to fix and clean them up.

Btw, since there are STILL no button in the text editor for the spoiler here's how to type it yourself (but don't copypaste! it won't work that way):
[spoiler=Awesome title without any quotes!]Something under the spoiler[/spoiler]
Result will be like this:
Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ©
You can join my Discord or support me on Patreon ^_^

Words cannot describe how genuinely grateful the Staff is for your continued efforts to bring the forum up to speed.