Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welcome to the new Futanari Palace!

Honestly i check back ever 3 or 4 months to see if this place is ever fixed... Hasnt worked for me just a bunch of broken images and unreadable fonts (boxs everywhere!) soooo...

(26th January 2023, 09:33)Euphamia Wrote: Honestly i check back ever 3 or 4 months to see if this place is ever fixed... Hasnt worked for me just a bunch of broken images and unreadable fonts (boxs everywhere!) soooo...

The majority of images are now showing up.
(26th January 2023, 09:33)Euphamia Wrote: Honestly i check back ever 3 or 4 months to see if this place is ever fixed... Hasnt worked for me just a bunch of broken images and unreadable fonts (boxs everywhere!)  soooo...

Hi! Can you please DM me a screenshot of those "broken" fonts?) I might try to fix it, or at least add it to a roadmap  Wink
Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ©
You can join my Discord or support me on Patreon ^_^

Hello, I've been a long time lurker (and this is my first post here too, go figure), and I decided to come back to check some old archives, but it seems a lot of the older pictures are unavailable, corrupted or just gone... Is there any way I can access an archive, or help recover those images? I appreciate the effort gone in preserving this place, thank you so much for all these years.