Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
June Update
(7th June 2021, 02:00)dxasmodeus Wrote:
(6th June 2021, 20:57)Zero3K Wrote: 1. There's a %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% string below the Threads: in a user's post.
2. It takes a long time to send a private message.

Both are known issues.

Okay.

Decided to pop back in after a while and saw this. I'm a very recent grad with a BS in CS. I have experience with frontend and backend. I enjoy programming and learning new ones, not just because I think it's a good idea to pick up lots of languages, but because I genuinely enjoy the challenges of learning a new programming language. Since I'm a very visual person, I generally like to make sure the frontend is user-intuitive. When writing code, I try my best to meet the following qualities of good code: easy to read, efficient, and maintainable.

I'm interested in helping out with whatever I can help with for free, though of course on my own time. It's summer and I'm finally out of school so I do have lots of time on my own. I guess I could consider this a side project if I do help out with something.

(7th June 2021, 13:46)Darkmood Wrote: Decided to pop back in after a while and saw this. I'm a very recent grad with a BS in CS. I have experience with frontend and backend. I enjoy programming and learning new ones, not just because I think it's a good idea to pick up lots of languages, but because I genuinely enjoy the challenges of learning a new programming language. Since I'm a very visual person, I generally like to make sure the frontend is user-intuitive. When writing code, I try my best to meet the following qualities of good code: easy to read, efficient, and maintainable.

I'm interested in helping out with whatever I can help with for free, though of course on my own time. It's summer and I'm finally out of school so I do have lots of time on my own. I guess I could consider this a side project if I do help out with something.

Check your PMs
(6th June 2021, 20:57)Zero3K Wrote: 1. There's a %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% string below the Threads: in a user's post.

That came from a plugin I attempt to install. It didn't work, but even after removing all the plugin in files, that remains. I haven't been able to get rid of it.

I'd be interested to know where the editor box or whatever it's called is in the que of things to hopefully be fixed if possible - that one was really giving me troubles.

If you like loli futa girls with big dicks on girly sissy boys, please check out my ongoing story Special Needs: Journey to that Special Place!
Or if you enjoy some incestuous fun between two loli futa sisters please check out my prequel spin-off series Special Needs Origins: On Sister! - located in the same link!

Hi I'm an IT professional who specializes in Linux sysadmin and solutions architecture. If you have any projects that could use my skills, please send me a PM.

I'd also like to help where I can--I'm not exactly a full-stack IT guy, but I know my way around SQL and object-oriented programming pretty well.

So, no news, no progress from June? Anything? I have to observe that this site is looking more & more like a ghost town.

Spod (noun) - one who wastes time on nonproductive activities online.
(26th September 2021, 08:42)spod Wrote: So, no news, no progress from June? Anything? I have to observe that this site is looking more & more like a ghost town.

I have heard nothing from the rest of the staff. All I can personally do at the moment is keep what we have clean. We need a full time coder to help with the issues we have and we have been unsuccessful in finding someone to do the job.

I don't know if you still need help but I'm a front-end developer with a lot of experience in HTML, CSS and Javascript and I'd gladly help with the site for free if needed. This board was an integral part of my life for more than a few years and I'd love to give back, if that would be helpful.

You can find me here:

https://linktr.ee/madame.nightmare