Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey (:

Hey guys and gals =)

After some time searching for possible boards doing some role playing , I might want to give it a try here Smile After all , as a huge fan of everything related towards anime and mangas (and this other stuff *hehe*) I just wanna see how its working out =)

I´m Daniel , 27 years old , and I´m studying social education. Most of my free time spent on Gaming (Mostly Overwatch , Second Life and Swtor) , Anime/Manga , Music and stuff like that , but in the end , I´m not antisocial or something :p

Like I mentioned before , I´m hoping to create some awesome and enyojable Storylines while "working" with you , and of course I would like to have a good time with some friendly and sometimes crazy people like I am x´D If you want to know more , dont be shy to contact me Smile

Greetings =)

Allez, montre-toi.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/shizuka%20odette/"]
>> Désir et plaisir <<
[/URL]

Hello Daniel, and be very welcome to FutanariPalace, please do enjoy your stay and i think you will find some interesting people to RP in the notice boards of the Role-playing section :3

have tons of fun darling.

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]