Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I suppose now is when I say 'Hey,' right?

So, hey everyone, I'm Ehlonna (just call me El or Ellie, everyone does everywhere else,) and some of you may have already picked up what a massive nerd I am for picking the name of a D&D goddess, ugh, what a neeeeeeerd.

Ahem. So yeah, I'm a former Canuck who moved to England when they were young and now I live here and Canada is too cold 'n shit, although I still go there now and again. Someone on another forum recommended me to this place because I do a lot of smut RP's, and whilst I don't like playing Futas themselves, twinks, sissies and other less-intimidating men and women getting overpowered by them is my jam, especially when said futas are a 'little' more endowed.

So, yeah, that's me I suppose, and I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know and potentially RP with some of you!

A Goddess eh?

Nice to meet you. I'm a dumb dogger!

Furaffinity Page. My scrubby attempt at learning to draw.

"Can't you see? I'm always. One. Step. Ahead."

This is the perfect place for you, be welcome whole-heartily to Futanari Palace and please enjoy your stay. If you want to find someone to RP go over the writers room and roleplaying, post something on the Notice board and in no time there will be people to RP with you :3

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]