Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Italy

Hi guys, I like Futanari, hope I find well here.
sorry for my bad english, sometimes I use Google translate and hope you forgive me for my bad english.. thanks, it's all for now.. see you. Big Grin

Hello the skyLuke, welcome to the FP and enjoy your stay :3. This place is quite what you're looking for as it have most of the stuff directed to Futas, so feel free to browse around and feel at home Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Thanks for welcome! Big Grin

ps. I like too Berserk. Wink

No problem and glad to see someone that does enjoy the piece of art that Berserk is Smile

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]

Oh my God.... I had a look around.. this forum is a paradise... because I have not discovered this place before!!! I searched far and wide the "Piltikitron" artist and here, I also find Ablearcher and others.. fantastic!!! fantastic!!! :24::41::36:>Big Grin

Welcome to fantasy island!

And if your last name happens to be Skywalker -- may the force be with you!

Elegant Egotist Wrote:Welcome to fantasy island!

And if your last name happens to be Skywalker -- may the force be with you!

HAHaHaHhaha!!!! You're right!! :24:

thanks for welcome! Wink

Welcome to the palace

Thankyou!! Smile