Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm... Hi hi!
My name is jo, short for jocelyn. I'm active in the BDSM scene as a sub/slave and have always enjoyed gaming erotica over other forms. I should say that I'm a sissy, which essentially means I'm a girl with a penis. I don't know how much it's expected of me to share, but this honest sexual side of me is a very important component of who I am... Also being girly is pretty important to me. It makes me feel soooo super happy! Dressing girly, acting girly, everything!..

Umm, I also write my own erotica from time to time, and I've always been sorta motivated to create my own game focused on the submissive side of a Master/slave relationship. Sorta like an inverse of Slave Maker... There's very few games from this perspective, or one comparable, so I don't expect much excitement about it but I figure this forum might be a suitable place to host a dev blog on it, since I'm working on it anyhow...

I guess that's about it... Umm I'm from America's west coast too. Okay I guess now that's about it.

Hello there Jo, hope you like the place and find as many people you'd like...Big Grin enjoy your stay and i really liked the introduction

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]